Hello my Phat friends! If you are new here than pull up your socks, you’re in for a wild ride. If you happen to be a repeat offender than you know the previous statement was a lie :p. Let’s talk about work.
As you can see from the title today’s post is simply a list post. Just a couple easy things I do during the weekend to help out future me during the work week.
5 ways I prepare for the work week on my days off
1) I always do my laundry at the end of my work week (either a Thursday or Friday) right after I get home. I don’t know about you guys but I dont enjoy spending my free time doing “chores”. I prefer to get that shit out of the way while I’m still in work mode.
2) meal prep. This can be as simple as chopping up a few onions, or washing berries or other fruit and putting them in containers.
3) personal care. For me this always involves a hair treatment ( this doesn’t have to be expensive, there are many different kinds available) and a face mask. This could be a simple sheet mask or a full on can’t move your face charcoal mask.
4) Get outfits ready for the next week. I wear a “uniform” (ugly maroon tshirt with the company’s name on it) and leggings because I move a lot. So for me this is incredibly easy. For people who have a choice in what they wear I suggest putting some outfits together and hanging them in your closet.
5) Make lists. I personally am a very task oriented person. It helps me to have things put down so that I know what I have to do. These lists usually include tasks that need to be done around my apartment, grocery lists, appointment lists ect.
Those are just 5 examples of ways I choose to help “future me” on my days off. Other boring things I do are mostly cleaning. Its a little sad that I work as a cleaner fulltime then come home and clean some more, but oh well. That’s life :-).
What are some ways you use your “downtime” to help out future you? Let me know down in the comments below.
Till next time